MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Unrestrained Joy


This is a guest post from Kate A originally posted on the Open Forum. With her permission I have posted it here so we can all share her beautiful writing and honest reflection.
If you leave enough comments we might persuade her to start her own blog? If you would like to guest post on my blog, please see the guidelines here.
♥♥♥
beloved son
I was laying in bed this morning and my son saw the box of mixed choccies that I was given for Christmas. He brought them over and we lay together and ate some. I didn’t think about it. I enjoyed sampling some with him.
Then…yes, then…the voice began: “Um, that is off plan. You need to do a run and all this extra lard is stopping you from trying harder.” Can you guess what happened next? Uh huh, I stopped and felt awful. Those beautiful 10 mins were wiped away in seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment