MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Saturday 27 January 2007

Eat Fat to Lose Fat

Diets too low in fat may be responsible for stubborn bulges on bellies, thighs and butts, according to a new study.
Dieters trying slim down by following extremely low-fat diets may be causing the exact opposite results, according to new research from the Washington University in St. Louis. Eating at least small amounts of dietary fats, such as fish oils, might be a better way to kick-start fat-burning, say researchers.


Eat Fat to Lose Fat

It's working for me - this morning I'm down to 60.5 kgs.

50's girl - here I come!!
This is a picture of my "Whoosh Fairy"

1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous. Now for some reason I haven't been to your blog although your 'before' photo looks familiar. Maybe I have been here but my preggie mind has banished it from my memory. The lo-carb thing sounds great but when breast feeding you need plenty of carbs so will have to stick to something more balanced at the mo. You have done fantastically with your losses though. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete