On top of that, I have lost 1 kilo in the last week. Now for someone my size, that is 1.6% of my body weight. No where near those "Biggest Losers" weight loss figures but impressive because this week I celebrated Christmas and New Year and worked from 9-30am till 2.00am yesterday.
As this is a 1 January post, I should write my resolutions here, but I am starting a new tradition. I am going to firstly celebrate the 5 things I am most thankful for in 2006.
- I am thankful that I have a loving husband who is just as entertaining, loving and supportive as he was the day we married over 12 years ago
- I am thankful that I have an amazing, challenging, high paid job that I enjoy immensely
- I am thankful that I live in a wonderful home and want for nothing
- I am thankful that I am intelligent, positive and driven to succeed
- I am thankful that I have so much joy in my life and very little heartache
These are my goals for 2007, so I have something to measure myself by this time in 2008.
- To be a "50's" [kg] girl again and maintain it all year
- To buy a house
- To find a new physical sport/hobby that I enjoy and achieve success in it
- To have a holiday
I hope that 2006 was a good year for you and that 2007 will be even better. Remember that if it wasn't for my New Year's Resolution in 2005, I would still be a fat, tired, sick and unhealthy pre-menopausal woman, looking and feeling worse as each year went by.
It is possible to keep your New Year's Resolution - I did - and look at the changes in my life. Take one day at a time and keeping "chipping" away at it. Where do you want to be this time next year??
GOOD LUCK - I'm here to help if you need it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!