MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Sunday 17 June 2007

Little Known Facts

1. my shoe size has gone from a size 8 to a size 7
2. the only time I like the way my breasts look is when I have PMT [but heaven help anyone who even thinks about touching them!]
3. I can't get skinnier than my bones ~ in other words, no matter how small my @rse and thighs are, my pants size will always be determined by my hip bones
4. muscles in my chest and arms somehow make it difficult to shave my armpits now ...
5. I can grow my hair long and grow out my fringe now because I don't have a pea-head on a pumpkin body anymore

2 comments:

  1. Nice facts mate! I'm still waiting for me feet to shrink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 presents issues for me with one pair of jeans that go around my hips instead of waist. They should be my size, but the hip thing makes them tight to wear no matter how much I lose!

    ReplyDelete