MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday, 26 September 2007

The Crush

Once upon a time I had a huge crush on a boy. We worked together for the same company about 10 years ago. Once upon a time, a long time ago, I had a very erotic dream about him.

He came back into my life this week as a new colleague in a different company. I vaguely remembered the crush I had had on him, I didn't remember the dream.

Yesterday I was chairing a very important meeting. He came in late and sat down next to me. All of a sudden the erotic dream came back to me in vivid detail.

I was momentarily so distracted that I could hardly speak. I think I may have blushed. I am sure the whole room thought I was a crazy woman.

Now - it's all I can think about. Bad wife, being unfaithful in my head!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe!! Naughty!!!!
    S X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh but its fun to dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe its nice to be able to back to that little space in your head!
    nicx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh thats so cool.. hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. At my age I can blame a blush on hot flashes! LOL
    I hope you re-thought about the dream later! hehehe

    ReplyDelete