MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Monday 15 October 2007

Blog Action Day

Today is Blog Action Day.

All over the world people will be blogging about how we can save the planet.

I confess that I am not the best environmentalist in the world but here is my small contribution.

If you have a kitty (and litter) buy a paper shredder.

We bought one a few weeks ago and shred all our envelopes, mail, catalogues and print outs we don't need. We then use the shredded up paper as our kitty litter.

We (a) save money on buying litter (b) pick up all the neighbours junk mail on the footpath to shred (c) have much less rubbish (trash) and (d) I only have to vacuum up paper, not crystals or dirt all over the floor.

And ... it's fun watching all that paper turn into confetti!

::

I had a weight rise this morning which is puzzling because I only ate about 1700 calories yesterday. But I did eat some sugar - licorice, a fruit mince pie and my favourite - a Magnum ice cream, so maybe I can't process sugar so well. I also didn't drink hardly any water, so who knows. I gained about a kilo again, but I am lighter this Monday than I was last Monday.

I encourage everyone to take a photo every week on your weight loss journey because it sure gives you something to hang on to when the scales treat you badly. You don't have to be an exhibitionist like me and post them, just keep them to yourself if you want to, but having photos has broken the mood altering power of the scales.

Thank you to everyone who commented on my hair and my progress shots - you are all very sweet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment