Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health
Monday, 31 December 2007
New Year's Revolution
Not much interested in contemplating my shortcomings. Not much interested in setting goals just once a year, I do it everyday.
So today's post is a celebration of 2007 - a pat on the back for all the hard work I achieved.
1. I stayed in shape without going to the gym for most of the year.
2. I weighed exactly the same on 29th Dec 2007 as I did on 29th Dec 2006.
3. I actively explored my spiritual beliefs
4. I became a runner
5. I built my new team at work
6. I made a real life friend from blogworld
7. I finally found a way of eating that suits me
8. I lost a special furry friend and adopted a new one
9. I learned self defence
10. I practiced yoga twice a week consistently
11. I felt loved by my husband
12. I had a great time
Although 2008 may hold new experiences and adventures, in actual fact, all I have is this present moment. I am not waiting until tomorrow for a fresh start ... I'm going to make wonderful choices today. Let's have a New Year's Revolution.
See you at the fireworks ... I'll be the one working :)