MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Saturday 31 January 2009

Big Guns Come Out to Play

Weight : 14.9% ~ 9.13/52.17 = 61.3 kg
Training : 5 x 8 incline DB chest press/sumo squats : 5 x 8 cable chest/cable abs
Time : 1 hour 09 min ~ Calories : 418 ~ AHR : 113 bpm (64%)
Felt very strange and sick in the gym so I didn't do any cardio. She Hulk decided NOT sucking it up was preferable to spewing it up!
Next target : 15 Feb : 14.2% ~ 8.56/51.74 = 60.3 kg

New low for this year the morning after a carb load. It just goes to show that what shows up on the scales isn't always a direct result of what you ate the day before.

Here's a sneak peak at my biceps and the start of some shoulders.

The other thing I have been meaning to say for ages is that since I have been taking BCAA, Glutamine and Creatine [my stack LOL - sounds so wanky] my DOMs has noticably improved. I have always had problems with getting so painfully sore after training that it has made getting to the gym [and out of bed] difficult at times. I still get sore but at about 50% of the intensity of before. I never really believed all those body building potions did much, but I am now convinced that they really help with recovery at least.

4 comments:

  1. Check out the guns on Katie!

    Your stack (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:58 am

    Your arm has a sexy shape to it, very nice Katie. ;o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete