MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday 8 April 2009

A Holi-Holiday




Last week I took a week off strict dieting. I increased my calories and ended the week with a HUGE re-feed. It involved burgers, chips, cheesecake, pizza, ice cream and licorice. Probably as a result of my body going out of starvation mode, my digestive issues have improved, I have energy and my period arrived early yesterday.

Behold the results - 1.3 kg lost in the last 4 days.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Awesome result.

    Bring on those burgers and chippies and cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I tried that and it backfired big time - perhaps I didnt need it as much as I thought I did

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I've tried strict diet w/refeed, I kind of chicken out on the refeed. So it hasn't ever worked really well for me because I'm not doing it right!

    Will probably try it again one day...

    ReplyDelete