MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Saturday 26 September 2009

The Universe Speaks Again

Try this site Vital Life Affirmations

Select a free affirmation card from our pack of positive affirmations. Just be prepared to listen to your inner voice when you pick one. Be alert for affirmations that you have a strong reaction to.

You can shuffle the positive affirmation cards by pressing the shuffle link, then simply choose an affirmation card by clicking on it.

It's amazing how often "just the right" affirmation comes to just the right person. Try it for yourself!


And look at the four cards I turned over ...








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:20 am

    What a great website!!!! BTW LOVE your last post about being your own lifestyle coach. How funny - we are in sync with each other. I "got them" this week too!! First time all year without any medication. BOY wasnt it a ripper too - feeling the pain was double edged for me, 1) i was literally screaming major profanities because of the pain BUT then 2) i stopped myself and let the pain shoot through my body and thought - fuck - how cool is this - my body is working on it's own and although it's fucking killing me, the feeling of pain is kinda funky - shit i must need help hahaha !! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete