MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday 21 October 2009

This is the FINAL POST

The time has come the walrus said to speak of other things  to make a significant change. I have been thinking about this for awhile. I am leaving my past behind and embracing a new, exciting future as a healthy living blogger.

This blog is going into retirement as a memento of my old fucked up life learning experience.

I can now be found blogging at

Head ♥ Heart ♥ Health over at Wordpress.

Head over there to check out the easiest way to free yourself from the diet mentality by learning how to listen to your inner wisdom.

I do hope that you follow me down this fresh new path. If not, I wish you peace, joy and happiness in all that you do.

Thanks for the ride -- see you later ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment