MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Monday 19 March 2007

The Goddess Skwigg

I stole this from Skwigg
You don't reach your fitness goals by dieting and scale-watching and agonizing over numbers and details to the exclusion of everything else in life. You reach them by eating healthfully, training joyfully, and living passionately.

I'm thinking of abandoning my logging, recording and tracking every last bit of food and exercise. Yesterday's positive treadmill experience may have been the trigger.
That's all -- Skwigg is my guru!

1 comment:

  1. I saw where you had left a post on someone's running blog, which brought me to yours. If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. Since you are interested in weight loss, be sure to read the "Story of the Week" this week. I think it will really inspire you. Also, one of our prior "Runners of the Week" was actually selected by Weight Watchers as a success story. Go to "Runner of the Week" on the home page and scroll down to "Previous Runners of the Week". The lady I am referring to was our ROTW 3 weeks ago. Also, I have a categorized and searchable running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it.

    ReplyDelete