MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Sunday 22 April 2007

CKD Week 2 Day 2

Yesterday was a bit of a disaster.
Note to self -- do NOT start the day with chocolate.
I cannot handle all that sugar and I spent the rest of the day riding insulin spikes and crashes. I was hungry all day and ate mostly junk. It stopped listing my food and counting calories 3/4 of the way during the day. I suspect I racked up a bazillion calories.
Today I have a "hangover" type headache and feel like sh!t.

Weigh in this morning 61.3kg. Don't know if that is good or bad. I expect the rest of the jump tomorrow so then I will have an idea if my huge calorie intake totally derailed the plan.

Went to Bondi Junction today and spent heaps of money. Finished off my Pandora bracelet that Mr Katie bought me for Christmas, which I absolutely adore. It is all silver with an animal theme. I have a frog, turtle, dolphin, and an owl amongst many others. It takes approximately 22 charms to fill up a bracelet. And the charms are a minimum of $27 each. I don't want to do the maths. Anyway, I LOVE it. I should take a photo of it but -- can't be fagged!! [this isn't mine in the photo].

I also discovered T2 tea shop and bought some yummy tea and a special cup for brewing tea leaves. I am drinking tea right now.

I still feel really sick -- don't think I will trash myself like that again. Thank God I don't have to go to work tomorrow, I am having Mon, Tue and Wed off -- so a mini break to recover.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:04 pm

    Hey Katie!
    Dont you just hate those sugar hangovers?? I do....
    Enjoy your time off... wish I had 3 more days off, the weekend is just not long enough!!
    Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO you have a Pandora Bracelet! I'm getting one eventually, part of my "REWARD" system... got to lose some weight first... I'm going for mostly gold with a bit of colour (blue) thrown in.... they are neat! Derrr about the chocolate, but hey, you ate it!

    ReplyDelete