MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 20 April 2007

CKD Day Six and Seven

Weight yesterday morning
60.9kg 18.5% BF
LBM - 49.7 BF - 11.2

Weight this morning
60.4kg 18.6% BF
LBM - 49.2 BF - 11.2

Although it does look suspiciously like I am burning muscle at this point, I get BF percentage from my Tanita scales which all depends on how hydrated I am. As I eat low carb, I hold much less water than folks that eat carbs so I don't put too much faith in the readings [when it suits me of course!]

What I really should have done is measured myself before this started so I will do it now.

Bust : 33"
Waist : 25.5"
Hips: 32.5"
Thigh: 22"
Bicep: 11.5"

I don't know precisely what I was when I started by my standard measurements for a long time have been 33"/26"/33" so it looks like I have lost 1/2 inch of hips and waist. I can certainly see a difference in the mirror. My abs are popping and my stomach is flat.

Here is my daily graph for this month.



It shows two "binges" on the 1 April and 7 April and one planned and well executed carb re-feed on 14 April.

Tomorrow I will eat carbs again. By weigh in tomorrow morning I might have lost 1kg this week, I might even break through the 60s barrier. Either way, I should see the 50's by this time next week.

Tomorrow is also the health and fitness expo at Darling Harbour and I am looking forward to that -- mostly the free health food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment