MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday 4 April 2007

New Before and After



I was archiving some emails from 2003 and I found this photo.
I didn't think I was that big, but looking at my face, boobs and shoulders -- WOW! I think I forgotten how far I've come.

I know it is not ALL about how I look, but damn -- you can't deny it feels good to go from puffy and podgy to sexy. And even though I am now 4 years olders, I think I look younger.

Day 4 -- C L E A N

4 comments:

  1. You look Amazing Katie! And you do look younger in your after pictures. I think that's one of the best benefits of low-carb living. I lost weight on low-fat and just looked thinner. When I lose weight on low-carb I look younger as well. After reaching my goal in 2003, I was once told I look 10 years younger!

    It's always great to look back and remind ourselves just how far we have really come. Keep up the great work of staying CLEAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:34 am

    Yeah, you definitely look younger... and pretty damn hot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:34 am

    WoW.. what a difference.. keep up the good work and good luck!!

    Everyday Weekender

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:54 pm

    Wow katie, you are looking HOT!!!
    You are right, you look totally younger!!
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete