MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Monday 27 August 2007

PS - Sarcasm isn't self evident

Don't ask me how I know these things, but you can call me Sherlock if you like...

I have just realised from deciphering the clues on someone else's blog that my post last Monday about my weight gain might have looked like I was actually saying I was pleased to have gained weight.

Ladies and gentlemen - I was being sarcastic! I often forget that you don't know me, because if you did you wouldn't doubt for a second that gaining weight PISSES me off.

I realise now that I should not try to be too cryptic/smart/funny/witty/pathetic because it confuses people.

So if you are confused about some incoherent statement that I've made, please ask me. I promise, in all seriousness, that no question is silly -- I mean it -- NONE whatsoever. Especially if I have inadvertently given the wrong impression, I would like to clear it up (because if you're confused you can bet the other 4 readers of my blog are too!).

So for the record - I want to be a skinny athletic musclebound goddess and 65kgs isn't cutting it. If I don't see the 50's before the end of the year I will, I swear to god, chop off my right leg *grin*. <- does that help???

Anyway -- today's more interesting post follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment