MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Thursday 25 October 2007

Hellava Tough

It's been a "hellava tough" week which is why I haven't updated.

I have massive PMT (the Chinese herbs made no difference) and I am struggling. I even missed my morning workout this morning but I am going to go for a run at work shortly.

The major stress has been seeing the high high HIGH numbers on the scales this week. I know (KNOW) that it is just water but 66kg on Monday doesn't put you in a very positive frame of mind.

I am back down to 63.8 today but still look like a puffer fish - all bloated and squishy. This is the middle of Week 4 so I should have expected some weird hormonal shit sooner or later!

Not looking for sympathy, just letting you know I'm still here and still alive. I haven't caved in and gone 'off plan' so I know I'll be OK.

I have made some index cards with that stomach picture above on them with the following words:

I am an athlete
I am 15% BF
I love to exercise daily
I always choose healthy food
I maintain my ideal weight effortlessly
I love to drink water

I have one on the bathroom mirror, one on the bedside lamp, one on the treadmill and one at work. Maybe this will help me think like a skinny person.

Onward and upward (or downward!) xxx

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:26 pm

    You ARE a machine babe, you can do it!!!!
    I hate TTOM.... dont get PMT but get pain and floods.... not good!
    Anyway, chin up chuck....
    S X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those index cards are powerful postive reinforcements for sure! You are inspirational how you just keep on working at your ideal body, PMT and all! Good for you mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cards, very positive.
    As for PMT, I hate it to..(like everyone!) I skip it now for 3 months and I find it works well!

    You should start thinking like a skinny person cause you are,and you are getting fitter to!!!

    Emx

    ReplyDelete