MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 16 November 2007

Weird things that happen when I lose weight

The cheeks of my b0tt0m seem to have more space between them, or to put it another way - my butt cr@ck gets wider when I lose weight.

I don't look at my b0tt very much in the mirror and it doesn't appear uncovered in my progress photos, but when I s0ap up in the sh0wer I can feel the difference.

I am sure I am leaving myself open (no pun intended) to some smutty comments and this post will feature in some weird g00gle searches but what the hell. Just keep yourselves nice folks!

I bet you won't find that gem of information in any of those weight loss books and magazines!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 pm

    i love your posts. you are one weight-loss blog that is never boring.

    x

    ReplyDelete