MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 22 February 2008

Dinner Update

I forgot to mention that I am challenged in the kitchen so all responsibility is mine and not that of the author of the recipe.

I put in half a cup of shredded zucchini/ mushroom instead of the carrot and the resulting mixture was a bit too sloppy to stay in patties. It ended up more like a "drunken fry up the morning after" (you know, like fried mashed potatoes) rather than perfectly formed patties, but it didn't matter. It was goddamn beautiful. I had some brown rice, spinach and cottage cheese with it. It was the tastiest meal I've had in ages - and I ate it all myself without sharing! Y U M M O. Thanks Miss K.

1 comment:

  1. That's the thing with patties - you have to drain sloppy ingredients well, so you end up with a drier mixture. Then preferably leave the mix in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before cooking them.

    Oh, and don't turn them more than once if you can help it - they'll fall apart for sure!

    Glad you liked them anyway. :o)

    ReplyDelete