Yesterday's food :You have used 1448 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have -48 calories remaining. 17% of the calories are from fat, 44% from protein, 40% from carbs
Exercise : Rest
Only 30 days to go! ... and I am so disorganised.
For someone who spends their life organised everyone and every thing else, I am hopeless at organising my personal life. Here is my to do list
* enter the damn competition
* figure out my routine
* burn my music to CD
* get a base solarium tan
* buy contest colour (tanning product)
* find a tanning salon who will spray it on for me
* book a hotel room for the night before and day of comp
* figure out how I am getting there - the scooter isn't going to work
* remove all hair
* buy bikini bite (update for Lisa - BB is glue to stop your pancake butt eating your bikini bottoms and your empty breast sacks falling out of your top :)
* get stick on nails
* have my eyebrows waxed and lashes tinted
* get my teeth cleaned and whitened
* get my bikini (it's ordered at least)
* get a full body scrub exfoliation
* get some darker foundation
* buy earrings, belly button stud and bracelet
* lose 2.7 kilos
* practice posing
* plan my post competition treat meal
I should draw up a project management plan like I do at work with milestones and action items otherwise I'll never make it.
There is still a whispering voice that insists that a 43 year old woman who has been overweight for her entire life except for the past 3 years will never make it to the stage in a bikini and high heels. There is a remnant of doubt that I can actually do it and utter scorn that I would even consider myself a contender in an elite sporting competition.
I think my lack of preparation is perhaps a subconscious attempt at self sabotage and a display of my lingering lack of confidence in my ability to 'make the grade'. I guess I have been putting off doing all these things just in case I change my mind and decide to pull out at the last minute.
It seems stupid now I think about it. I have come too far to turn back now. I WILL see this through to the end. So I had better get off my ever shrinking pancake butt and get things done!