MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Saturday 28 June 2008

My Life in Pictures

I stole this idea from Lynn. Head over to her blog for the instructions. I had a lot of fun and I really like the finished product - it is truly a photo mosaic of me.

1. Kathryn Grayson, 2. Homemade Jumbo Blueberry Muffins, 3. Brick Street 9.6.2006, 4. Just a Orchid, 5. johnny depp, 6. removed due to copyright 7. Relax, 8. Lemon Meringue Pie (1), 9. detective work, 10. Human Muscles-Fitness Portrait, 11. A perfect weekend watching Tom & Jerry on tv and laughing..., 12. The broken window

4 comments:

  1. Loved this - I've seen it before, but you've prompted me to have a go.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful masterpiece and truly depicting of the gorgeous Katie.

    PS I want that body in the bottom left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired me to have a go at this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. im mauricio cevallos the owner of the don't diet picture you using here. Please delete this because this is a ® material.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete