Tomorrow's challenge is to put in place a new plan that will help you overcome something that bugs you or simply makes you more effective.
- lay out your training clothes, shoes and bag the night before so you get to the gym 10 minutes earlier
- put plastic cutlery in your handbag so you can grab a yogurt at any time
- schedule a reoccurring appointment called 'home time' in your work calendar with a half hour reminder so you leave the office in time to make dinner at home
- take extra fruit/snacks with you in case you get held up away from home
- lay out all your supplements the night before so you remember to take them
- cook extra vegetables at dinner the night before and eat them for lunch
- boil some eggs and put them in the fridge
- book yourself out for a real lunch hour (or half) and walk to spot to eat lunch
Come up with a plan, and then execute it. I will post my plan and results in the comments section tomorrow night.