MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Sunday 14 September 2008

BDS Day #8 - Bugger!

I have just about finished my period so I gathered my courage and stood on the scaled this morning. It was about as bad as I expected.

64.9 kg - 15.4% BF which means I am carrying 10kg of fat which is my absolute limit. More careful monitoring of food is in order. Hence the continuing of the Beck Diet Solution.

Workout: Afterburn - 5 x 5 lat pull downs, overhead tricep, box squats, one legged deadlifts, clams and side lunges + 10 min 15/45 intervals on the elliptical

Credits:
★ Didn't freak out after weighing myself
★ Baked choc-peanut butter and banana cookies
★ Went to the gym even though it was raining
★ Treated myself to a tanning session

Day #8 Create Time and Energy

Here's my normal weekday schedule - no changes required - already scheduled training and eating.

0545-0645 :: wakeup, getup, cup of tea, read blogs, check email
0645- 0800 :: training
0800-0845 :: breakfast and prepare day's food
0845-0915 :: shower, dress and get ready for work
0915-0945 :: travel to work
1100 :: morning tea
1230 :: lunch
1530 :: afternoon tea
1800- 1830 :: travel home
1830-1900 :: prepare and eat dinner
1900-2100 :: internet, tv, reading
2100 :: snack
2130 :: bedtime

TO DO LIST

I read my Advantages Response Card at least twice.
I read other Response Cards as needed.
I ate slowly, sitting down and noticing every bite
I gave myself credit when I engaged in helpful eating behaviours
I looked at the week ahead and scheduled training and healthy eating into my calendar
I scheduled my training and eating goals on my sidebar -->

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing really well Katie. I dream of the day my scales tell me 15.4% body fat. AND you are putting all the right things in place to help you reach your goals!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:51 pm

    just stumbledclicked over to your blog & am off to read your backstory :)

    your goal woman?

    she amazing. who IS that?!

    ReplyDelete