MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 19 September 2008

Summer is Coming



Today's Credits
★ I did high performance RPM this morning with really sore legs and after track 3 I didn't feel a thing (love those endorphins) and worked the hardest I ever had. It was a fantastic ride!
★ RPM made me SUPER hungry all day but I chose to eat more healthy food - seeds, nuts and fruit
★ My face is hurting less and less each day
★ I have my rings back - they fit perfectly and are all shiny and clean!

Tomorrow's forecast is sunny and 30 degrees. I am so much happier when it is warm. The plans are breakfast with Mr Katie, a trip to the shops to buy pots and potting mix to plant a veggie garden and then off to North Sydney pool.

I love the weekend!

"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement."
~ Golda Meir

No comments:

Post a Comment