MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Thursday 18 December 2008

Crashing and Burning

I love not being hungry but I hate being exhausted.

I love looking leaner but I hate what the scales say.

I love finding pants in my wardrobe that have been retired and fitting into them easily but I hate not remembering if they were put away because they were too big or too small.

I love spending time in Brisbane with the girls but I hate feeling lonely without them.

I love having a blog that people read but I hate not being able to think of anything to say.

2 comments:

  1. I love you but hate when you don't blog cause I don't know if that's good or bad.

    I'm in Singleton now, home on Sunday. Will catch up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:36 pm

    I love the way you look katie, but hate how you r so hard on yourself at times!

    Keep up the hard work, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete