MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Sunday 15 March 2009

BFFM Cycle Weigh In - 62 Days to Comp


Hello 58's
Last Sunday morning I woke up after eating 4,000 calories the day before and saw 62.8 kgs on the scales. One week later I am 4 kilos lighter. Do I need any more proof that that the scales are a complete mind fuck!!

I have 'lost weight' Bigger Loser style this week. How did I do it?

(a) my starting weight was artificially increased by the quantity of food/water/sodium I was still carrying from the day before
(b) I was unknowingly pre-menstrual - my period arrived yesterday two and a half weeks late
(c) I changed my diet during the week by avoiding salicylate containing foods - tomato, sweet potato, zucchini, capsicum, eggplant, deli meat, herbs and spices, vinegar, and litres of tea
(d) I pooped 1-2x every day last week as a result of my dietary changes

Rapid weight loss is rarely rapid fat loss. I am just happy that I am back on track either staying the same or losing fat every 4 day cycle.


Here I am in my skinniest jeans. Izzy is giving me posing coaching by making sure my hips are in the right place.


Here's an arm


And here's some abs
With 8 weeks still to go.

7 comments:

  1. Yay - I'm so pleased for you. Looking good - and LOL at Izzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling very jealous of the way you look in those jeans Katie! You look seriously AMAZING! Good for you, all of your hard work is certainly paying off :)

    I can't wait to see you ready for Comp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking hot, hot, hot in your jeans!! Izzy is looking pretty good too :) LOL Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:50 pm

    You're looking mighty fine there Katie. Izzy looks like she's digging the claws in, I hope that's not the case? *ouch*

    Lia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've already text today but again WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! @ the 58's!!! lol @ the pic of you and ur cat too ;o)

    You are looking sensational. CAnt wait to see u at the comp :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:32 pm

    Looking good! Congrats.
    I have to quickly recommend Vital Greens (green food sup). I've pooped everyday since taking it. I used to be the original concrete guts!

    ReplyDelete