MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Sunday 29 March 2009

Precariously Walking Down Stairs


Yay for me - I managed to eat 1700 calories without feeling guilty and still saw a fat loss on the scales this morning.

I have TADD [Training Attention Deficit Disorder] so I switched programs again today back to New Rules of Lifting for Women. This time I am determined to complete the whole program. It is basically a whole body workout three times a week [or in my case alternating days because it needs to fit in with my weirdo 8 day cycle].

The first phase looks so easy on paper - only 5 exercises - 2 x 15 reps each. Ah ... not so easy as you can tell by my average heart rate. Try doing 15 deadlifts and then look at your heart rate! I knew I had worked hard when my steady state slow jog saw my heart rate remain in the 150s and then I nearly fell down the stairs on the way out due to non-working leg muscles.

I cannot tell you how good I feel today after eating a decent amount of food yesterday. I have gone from the depths of misery and exhaustion to feeling strong and indestructible again. There is nothing that beats this feeling - especially when I am hopeful that I can feel like this everyday and still lose fat. And just a reminder that this is my 3rd day low carb (my carbs are still only around 100g per day) when I normally can't scrape myself off the floor.

Woo Hoo!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:59 am

    You're doing great Ms Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!

    Calling you at lunchtime today. Can't wait to speak with you. So much to talk about.

    ReplyDelete