MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Monday 6 April 2009

Weigh In Wednesday




I had the most brilliant weekend full of fun, laughter, sweat, relaxation and good food. I am ready to smash it this week.

It has been pointed out to me that I might be letting the scales undermine my very real progress so in the interest of taking a risk to see what happens, I will not stand on the scales until the morning before my re-feed every fourth day. No more headf*ck numbers or percentages several times a day, just once every carb cycle.

I picked up my competition bikini that Jo made me and it is another masterpiece [thank you Jo, you are a genius]. It is a million times more beautiful than even I imagined it would be. I absolutely love it and I am determined to wear it looking in the best shape of my life.

When you visualize a great dream of yours coming true, what do you imagine?

Do you see yourself jumping up and down, doing the happy dance, looking to the sky, and shrieking, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"? Can you feel the skin on your face stretch as you smile from ear to ear, or the palm of your hands sting as you slap more high-fives? Can you feel the phone in your hand as you dial your best friends?

Happy tears running down your face, tasting their salty bouquet when they reach your lips?

Yeah, I think you should.

2 comments:

  1. I have tears running down my face hearing your voice on the other end of the phone and see you jumping up and down and shrieking with that huge smile on your face.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a smasshing week hun :)
    Em:)

    ReplyDelete