MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Monday 4 May 2009

14 Days to Glory - Day 1

Depletion workout was beyond brutal this morning trying to work around a very painful shoulder. I went lighter than normal and managed everything except tricep pushdowns which were just too painful.

Only one full depletion workout to go and then it gets easier. If I was to get injured at any time, now is a better time than most because I am tapering off my training. It is also not my legs which would prevent me from cardio so I am happy for that.

You see - it's all about perspective.



3 comments:

  1. what is a depletion workout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome words Oscar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the shoulder is okay for the big day Katie, counting down with you!

    ReplyDelete