MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Tuesday 5 May 2009

14 Days to Glory - Day 2

My shoulder is much improved and I managed a really good training session this morning that left me feeling energised afterward rather than exhausted.

Interestingly, I was able to increase my weights this morning. How is it that a figure athlete, less than 2 weeks out from competition is getting stronger? This was also accompanied by a drop in BF% on the scales (12.9%) which meant an increase in LBM (fat is the same as it was on Friday).

I look leaner and tighter than I did yesterday so I am going to carb load earlier next week. I am going to stick with what I know rather than risk changing things. Carb load then 2 days of moderate carbs/cals and then 1 low carb day is the best of both worlds - tight without being flat.

That will be next Wednesday for the load - NEXT WEDNESDAY - OMG!!!

1 comment: