MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Monday 11 May 2009

14 Days to Glory - Day 8

I recorded another LWE at 56.2kg this morning. Things are coming together nicely. It is such a relief not to have to go to work.

I have started crossing things off my final week schedule. Here is Monday and Tuesday to give you an idea of the things I need to achieve (click to enlarge). It is a good idea to have it all mapped out because starving/excited brain makes you forget things.

I think I might have mentioned this before but I am so GODDAMN excited. I can't wait to (a) go to Brisbane (b) witness the daily changes to my body and (c) celebrate all my hard work by finally standing on stage feeling pretty, proud and confident.

I am bursting out of my skin with happiness - which is fortunate because it means I don't notice the gnawing hunger and tiredness as much :)

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love when the meal and the hair appt overlap. My hairdresser thinks it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord! I thought only I wrote out ridiculously detailed schedules like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I've got a daily plan just like that? Control freaks much?! LOL!! Can't wait to see you up there girl :) My celebration is the same as yours - showing off my hard work and dedication to get to this point.

    ReplyDelete