MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Escaping the Cold


There once was a plan for me to compete in the All Female Classic in Melbourne this weekend so I booked the week off work.

I thought about coming down to watch, but it is f-cking freezing in Melbourne.

So in the KatieP tradition of 'doing the opposite' Shelley and I are going in the opposite direction. For the rest of the week we will be found lying on a white sandy beach in Far North Queensland in a bikini (without diamantes). Personally, I think this is a much more appropriate place to run around nearly naked in the middle of winter than some cold drafty hall in suburban Melbourne.

I'll be thinking of you girls in peak week ... while Shelley and I get a real tan, carb deplete on fresh seafood and water load with cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. North Qld is the only place to be in Winter. Smart move...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice Katie! I'm up in Cairns now and it's just glorious, enjoy every minute of the sunshine! Go check out the new Salt House down at the Pier for a cocktail, it's great!
    Cheers, Hilds

    ReplyDelete