MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Word of the Day - Scree

Today was one of those shaky days. The type of day where I am balancing precariously on the edge of eating more than I planned.

I am not sure why I was hungry because I didn't even go to the gym this morning due to rather sore shoulders (YAY) from yesterday's workout. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that my abs decided to finally make a reappearance this morning after my holiday indulgences.

When Mr Katie announced he was going to order pizza this evening, I almost gave in. Somehow, I managed to hold on to the edge of the mountain and not slide down the slippery scree. I ended up making my own pizza with baked veggies, chicken and Parmesan cheese. It was divine and better than anything a pizza joint could create. And after all that angst, Mr Katie didn't get around to ordering a pizza after all [I still don't understand how that works!].

No comments:

Post a Comment