MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Tuesday 25 August 2009

100 Day Challenge - Day 70 - The Pirates Council


Congratulations on making it through Phase Three of the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge. Please feel free to copy and paste your Parchment of Progress anywhere you like.

Here is the checklist for what you should have achieved in Phase Three. If you have missed anything you can still catch up.
  • reviewed your action goals -- wrote them down, looked at the journey and not just the destination -- checked the map
  • worked on improving your strengths rather than your weaknesses -- your weakness is irrelevant!
  • explored the four areas of your life -- spiritual, emotional, physical and financial -- trimmed the sails
  • listed 25 reasons why you want to be fit, lean and healthy -- Mid Point Challenge (+ bonus bone)
  • gave some feedback on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge Workbook idea
  • imagined your Perfect Day (+ bonus bone)
  • resisted temptation and faced your fears -- fought the evil Pirate of Powerlessness
  • tried something weird like EFT - walk the plank
  • posted your crazy pirate photo - the Pirates Gallery (+ bonus bone)
Check In Process (*voluntary)
  • Fill in the Skinny Bones Tally spreadsheet in Google with your Skinny Bones tally for this phase (if you don't have access then add it to your comments)
Comment on this post with the following information
  • your milestones - e.g. weight loss, inches/cms lost, days without bingeing, physical improvements etc.
  • your victory over the Pirate of Powerlessness
  • your intention for the next 10 days
KatieP's Check In
  • I have 13 Skinny Bones (entered in the spreadsheet)
+1 bonus bone - mid point challenge/25 reasons
+1 bonus bone - perfect day
+1 bonus bone - crazy photo
-1 bone - small dietary indiscretion [see below]

Milestones
  • In the last 10 days I have had one can of diet coke and a Snickers bar, and NOTHING else with artificial sweetener, preservatives, or chemicals. In case you don't realise the magnitude of this, this is the longest I've been off Diet Coke since I was 12 years old!
  • All food (except the slight hiccup above) has been clean and unprocessed
  • Went out to dinner and didn't eat anything afterwards
  • No binges
  • 3-4 litres of water a day
  • I have written my goals in my journal morning and evening and listed my successes each day
Intention for next phase -- try to cut back on portions, eliminate dried fruit and use my new energy to train harder at the gym.

♥ Third stage done!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I have been able to keep a good routine on my food plan and exervise regime, it has become natural and it feels great. I have been able to stay away from sugar and binges so I am really proud of that, never would I think it would be possible. I also am incorporating new objectives to meet in the next phases, I am
    1-not eating after 7pm
    2-no white flour
    That's it for now!!

    ReplyDelete