Congratulations on making it through Phase Two of the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge. Please feel free to copy and paste your Parchment of Progress anywhere you like.
Here is the checklist for what you should have achieved in Phase Two. If you have missed anything you can still catch up.
- reviewed your action goals -- checked the map
- identified what you need from the people around you depending on whether they had the same or different goals -- recruited your Pirate Partner(s) and crew (+ bonus bone)
- recognised and thanked the person who helps you the most -- chose your first mate (+ bonus bone)
- identified the person who inspires and motivates you - your role model -- mid phase challenge post (+ bonus bone)
- started a journal -- started writing your own history
- resisted temptation and faced your fears -- fought the evil Pirate of Powerlessness
- stepped out of your comfort zone - walk the plank
- voted on the poll 'how clean is your diet?' - stocked the galley
- Fill in the Skinny Bones Tally spreadsheet in Google with your Skinny Bones tally for this phase (if you don't have access then add it to your comments)
- your milestones - e.g. weight loss, inches/cms lost, days without bingeing, physical improvements etc.
- your victory over the Pirate of Powerlessness
- the most important lesson you've learned over the past 20 days
- I have 11 Skinny Bones (entered in the spreadsheet)
+1 bonus bone - thanked my first mate
+1 bonus bone - mid point challenge/role model
-1 not training as much as I could have
- I didn't give up even when I repeatedly lost the plot, and then got sick
- My major victory was not reverting back to a restricted diet plan when it all went to shit in the past 10 days
- The most important lesson I have learned is that giving up is not an option.
♥ Yo-ho-ho-ho -- we did it gang! Second stage done!