MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Saturday 15 August 2009

100 Day Challenge - Another Wild Scheme - Unstoppable Fat Loss Challenge

I have just purchased Unstoppable Fat Loss -- not because I need another 'how to' program but because this one focuses on the emotional component of getting and staying lean which is my biggest hurdle. The catch phrase is ... "empower your mind and your body will follow"

For the small sum of $US 19.95 I got 42 audio MP3s (by people like Tom Venuto, Craig Ballantyne, Leigh Peele, Nick Nilsson, Mike Geary, Valerie Waters) + 21 pdf transcripts + a support community and the transformation challenge. For me, the focus is going to be on transforming my mind rather than my body.

So for Phase 3 and Phase 4 of the 100 Day Challenge I am going to be getting some of my own motivation and inspiration. I will share my insights and revelations with you along the way.

If you are a Pirate of Potential and you have got lost at sea [you can't have had more of a disaster than my past ten days], then today is the start of a new Phase, a fresh start.

Make the next 20 days better than the last 20 days. Don't let anything hold you back. If you've been a bit half-hearted, now is the time to turn it around. You are more than capable of changing anything you want to!
Unstoppable Fat Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment