MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Tuesday 11 August 2009

100 Day Challenge - Day 84 - Winning the Fight

Time to check in on how you did with fighting the evil Pirate of Powerlessness this phase.

This time around, I lost the battle and ended up in a semi-binge last Friday night.

In the true Pirate spirit, I am retreating to allow my (self inflicted) wounds to heal and reflect on mistakes.

Since the FND (Friday night disaster) I have been re-evaluating almost everything I believe to be true. Somehow, the way I have been living is not my best life. I have created a reality that is a constant struggle and filled with pain.

I will rip open my chest and reveal the details of my exposed beating heart tomorrow in my 'Walk the Plank' post. Until then, all I can tell you is that it not what you expect. This Challenge has already changed my life in ways I could never have imagined ...

  • How was your encounter with the evil Pirate of Powerlessness in Phase Two?
  • Did you beat him senseless or did you take a bit of a thrashing?
  • Are you discovering new things about yourself every time you win/lose a fight?
  • Have you walked the plank yet in Phase Two?

No comments:

Post a Comment