Congratulations on making it through Phase One of the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge. Please feel free to copy and paste your Parchment of Progress anywhere you like.
Here is the checklist for what you should have achieved in Phase One. If you have missed anything you can still catch up.
- set your action goals -- found the map
- officially signed up for the challenge -- signed the contract
- recorded your daily progress -- created a task chart, log, journal (+ bonus bone)
- supported your fellow team members -- commented on their blog posts (+ bonus bone)
- reflected on your success -- mid phase challenge post (+ bonus bone)
- resisted temptation and faced your fears -- fought the evil Pirate of Powerlessness
- challenged your definition of failure -- held on to your Skinny Bones when you didn't really fail
- Fill in the Skinny Bones Tally spreadsheet in Google with your Skinny Bones tally for this phase (if you don't have access then add it to your comments)
- your milestones - e.g. weight loss, inches/cms lost, days without bingeing, physical improvements etc.
- your victory over the Pirate of Powerlessness
- what you are loving about this challenge
- I have 12 Skinny Bones (entered in the spreadsheet)
+1 bonus bone - logged my progress
+1 bonus bone - commented on blogs
+1 bonus bone - mid point challenge (everyone who posted gets one)
+1 bonus bone - staying on track after eating at the pub
-1 not getting enough sleep
-1 not lasting 10 days without standing on the scales
- I weighed in at 58.5kg. I have gone 10 days in a row - without a binge, sugar under 25g a day, getting out of the house, writing every day, training at least 4 x a week.
- My major victory was breaking the habit of 'going for gold' for the rest of the day after eating out at the pub.
- The thing I am loving the most is making this challenge up as we go along.
If you are only one or two days behind at this point, you can choose to skip to the end of Phase One now and then you will have the same day numbers as me. If you want to stay with your own count, just do the tasks on the day that they are posted. You will finish before/after the last week but by then I'll probably be out of ideas anyway!
It is not too late to sign up for the Challenge and then complete Phase One and Phase Two together. After I post the Phase One Booty tomorrow I am closing off accepting official participants. You can still follow along without being signed up but unfortunately I won't be able to keep up with people at all different stages of the Challenge.
♥ Yo-ho-ho-ho -- we did it gang! First stage done!