Well it had to happen I've been tagged by Sherrie so here goes. I'll be irreverent and succinct.
Five things people don't know about me
1. I wanted to be a ballerina when I was a child. I learnt ballet from the 3 years old and loved it. Unfortunately I gained weight as soon as puberty hit and that put an end to that idea. I still take the odd ballet class and still have my point shoes.
2. I used to play the piano in a pentecostal church. I got kicked out because ...
3. I was a virgin until I was 21 [as a result of the pentecostal upbringing] but I gave up waiting to get married and did "it" anyway - hence the being kicked out of church.
4. I am a New Zealander, born in Opunake and lived in New Plymouth and Wanganui. I moved to Australia when I was 16.
5. I am adopted. My birth mother was 16 when she had me. I don't know who my birth father is but I strongly suspect that I am a princess :) My father always jokes that they bought me from the Chinese, which is probably why I LOVE Asian food [this is all a joke and not intended to offend anyone ...]
I'm now tagging:
Everyone else I read has already been tagged.