MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 12 January 2007

Dresses, Fingernails, Dreams and Weirdness

Dresses
On Monday I am going to an opening night and a party afterwards. I am ashamed to say that I don't have very many clothes that fit me anymore. I have some strange need to wait until I find a stable weight before I spend heaps of money on clothes because I don't know what size I will end up being. I also suspect that I don't believe I can remain a size 8 so I find it difficult to buy things. Kinda sad I know ...

Anyway, back to the opening night, I need a dress that fits. So yesterday I went to a fairly cheap shop and brought not one but three dresses - all of which require going bra-less, and all of which are a size 8. I didn't spend a lot of money but I'm very happy with my purchases. I am going to wear the one that looks like this.

Fingernails
My fingernails look unbelievable. They are long and strong. From past experience I know that my nails reflect what I eat. So all this protein and fat is giving me great nails. Must be getting enough calcium too!!

Dreams
Who else has food dreams? Last night I dreamt I ate Pavlova with real sugar because for some reason I thought it was made with Splenda and it wasn't!! When I woke up I was so relieved it was just a dream. Weird or what?

Weirdo
Speaking of weird, I got called a weirdo twice today. First for wearing a jumper in the middle of summer [I'm always cold]. Then Mr Katie called me a weirdo because I sent him a text telling him how much I loved looking at the new bracelet he brought me for Christmas.

I like being a weirdo - its kind of cute !!

No comments:

Post a Comment