MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Friday 28 March 2008

T minus 58

Weight : 59.5 kg
Yesterday's food :
You have used 2123 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have -723 calories remaining. 22% of the calories are from fat, 37% from protein, 41% from carbs
Exercise : Upper Body + Rowing + Elliptical
1 hr 16 min : 650 calories : 153 max hr : 125 av hr


A one kilo increase after yesterday's overeating which is not too bad I suppose. I hope it is all just water ...

You would have thought that after all those carbs yesterday I would have been firing in the gym this morning, but alas I had no energy. I guess 6 hours sleep a night is not quite enough.

Today was my last official workout at Br0adway Gym. I will miss the place. I have stair sprints and body weight leg exercises on Sunday so I will do that outside. Monday, I need to find a boxing class somewhere ...

Only one more sleep until we are living in our new house. Did I mention that it has water views? You can see the harbour from the windows in the lounge room. I will post photos once we are settled.

I probably won't post tomorrow and then we won't have the Internet connected until sometime next week. I will write my daily details in Word and then publish them all at once (or from work if I get a chance). Maybe there will be some free wireless around I can use ...

5 comments:

  1. your metabolism is just carving through that carb day yesterday I suspect. Good luck with the move!

    as for free wireless in Sydney --- meh -- I never have luck when I'm there and I look everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Katie,I have had little access all week. My best advice is that this has happened to all of us, including yours truly - to just focus on getting the next meal and the next workoout in. And your workouts will really rock with the extra carb in you ;)
    Chin up,
    Hugs
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to the experts... you're just human, like the rest of us.

    Assuming that your calorie calculations are exactly right, if you do the maths, the most fat you can possibly have gained from a surplus 723 Calories is about 80 grams. Pfft.

    The fluid? It's annoying, but it'll disappear.

    Hope the rest of the move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, I'm really missing my daily dose of you Katie! Hope the move is going well
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie,

    Just wanted to pop in and say that there is no point in beating yourself up over your last post and what happened. It is such an appalling waste of energy. When you look at your on-plan meals compared to how many times you have eaten off-plan since October, then it is an amazingly small percentage. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the horse.

    I'm not sure it's just lack of sleep either that is having you lacking in energy. A lot of people say that when they eat off-plan they are able to go harder with training the next day, but I definitely don't. I'm a lot more sluggish and forget cardio... that is a joke when I have eaten junk. I totally believe that the best way to fuel your body for working out is with good fuel.

    That said, I don't think you have anything to worry about with your off-plan adventure. Getting back ontrack is as soon as your next meal away.

    Take care and keep training hard and eating well xxx

    ReplyDelete