MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Monday 31 March 2008

Speed Blogging from Work (don't tell the boss!)


~ all moved in - SO SO happy to be in a fantastic place in a great spot
~ not formal exercise this weekend - I have DOMs from moving so must be doing something right
~ eating completely untracked as I had no access to Calorie King
~ didn't event attempt Paleo yesterday as there wasn't a veggie in the fridge
~ official weekly weigh in on Sunday was 58.3kg - photo when I get internet at home
~ obviously no lasting damage from the over-eating episode
~ weigh in this morning 58.1kg so even without "proper" exercise and calorie counting I must be doing something right
~ I haven't sorted out a gym yet - ran this morning for about 35min but my Polar HRM froze half way through so don't know stats

Did I mention how HAPPY I am???

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is well with you and you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you! Happiness keeps you lean...I reckon anyhow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:00 pm

    Huzzahhhhh!!!
    S X

    ReplyDelete