MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Thursday 27 March 2008

T minus 59

Weight : 58.5 kg
Yesterday's food :
You have used 1222 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have 178 calories remaining. 13% of the calories are from fat, 46% from protein, 41% from carbs
Exercise : Cardio Coach #6 on spin bike
1 hr 3 min : 621 calories : 162 max hr : 136 av hr


I have been so busy I haven't read anyone's blogs lately so I apologise if I have missed any big news.

The move progresses. Let me tell you that doing manual labour all day as opposed to sitting at a computer is a great workout. Even though the scales are lagging behind as usual, I look leaner everyday - in my top half at least. I just wish my thighs would shrink sometime soon.

I promise next week (Broadband hookup permitting) I will tell you all about the new house, gym and finally get to the hospital for my tests.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job - don't think skinny thighs - think lean muscly - and you might be further along than you think.
    Oh and I raced to Coles for the perfect protein bar - but of course - our Coles doesn't stock them - damn!

    ReplyDelete