MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday 26 March 2008

T minus 60

Weight : 58.8 kg
Yesterday's food :
You have used 1536 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have -136 calories remaining. 23% of the calories are from fat, 36% from protein, 41% from carbs
Exercise : Lower Body + Run
1 hr 15 min : 684 calories : 156 max hr : 131 av hr


The other day I was congratulating myself on the fact that I have been working out for 3 years and have never had an injury. So of course I hurt myself. Not by working out but by moving boxes. I tripped on the step at the front door and twisted my ankle last night.

It is not particularly bad, just tender so no box jumps or jump squats for me this morning. To make up for missing them and for the Tandoori chicken and rice I ate last night from the takeaway which took me over my calorie limit, I ran for an extra 20 minutes this morning for a total of 45 minutes.

I have taken today off work to move the small stuff to the new house in a rented Tarago. The removal van comes on Saturday. I had better get a move on!

2 comments:

  1. Katie....You are a machine!

    You have certainly "grabbed the bull by the horns and run with it"!
    Your stats are just awesome....14% body fat is sensational!!!

    Miss Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats unbelievable one day you find a house the next you move in. Fantastic news. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete