MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Monday 24 March 2008

T minus 62

Weight : 58.4 kg
Yesterday's food :
You have used 1288 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have 112 calories remaining. 15% of the calories are from fat, 38% from protein, 47% from carbs
Exercise : Upper Body and half hearted cardio
1 hr : 445 calories : 155 max hr : 117 av hr

Today I was meant to walk Coogee to Bondi and back, but I didn't. I feel exhausted from packing and cleaning 12 hours a day, and couldn't really afford the time off so I went to the gym instead. I did my upper body workout today instead of tomorrow and a bit of half hearted cardio as you can see by the pathetic average heart rate for the session.

I also saw a doctor today. I don't just have one lump, I have a few on both sides. He doesn't think it is anything to worry about but I still have to have a mammogram, ultrasound and a needle biopsy next week just to be sure.

With moving and all this breast business, a figure competition seems like just another stress on days like today. Another thing I have to be perfect at. I am sure it will be fine once we are settled in a new house and I'm cleared from the doctor but today I could easily say f*ck it and eat a Krispy Kreme donut. Who cares if I look in the best shape of my life for one day in May?

Well, actually ... I do. Is my chicken breast cooked yet ... ?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:56 pm

    Thinking of you and i have my fingers and toes crossed for great news from the docs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you'll have more days like today and thoughts just like the KK one but your attitude is great and you just have to keep it up.

    Cheering for you :-)

    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda glad you're having a bad day (bitch aren't I?) no - its just because it reassures me that you are human - its been a superhuman effort so far - you can't have perfect motivation all the time!
    Still fantastic results. By the way - in my mind - lumps on both sides is even more reassuring - its the asymetrical ones you have to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:40 pm

    woman how did the boob doctor go? x

    ReplyDelete