I have been tagged by Skinny Girl
- Write your own six word memoir;
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want to;
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post so we can track it as it travels through the blogosphere;
- Tag at least 5 more blogs with links; and
- Don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Led by Liz leaness lingered longer
Yesterday's food:You have used 1168 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have 232 calories remaining. 25% of the calories are from fat, 45% from protein, 30% from carbs
Exercise : Yoga
You know how you think that being skinny will make you deliriously happy, well I have discovered that it brings with it a whole different set of things to worry about. Instead of enjoying resembling a pre-adolescent girl, I find myself having all sorts of bizarre concerns:
~ has my period stopped?
~ am I getting enough vitamins and minerals?
~ will my bones snap from osteoporosis?
~ do people think I have an eating disorder?
~ is this really healthy?
~ when will I not see any fat?
~ will I be completely flat chested before my legs lean out?
~ am I losing muscle?
So it seems that when you get what you've wanted for so long, there are always complications. Not that I am not happy to be in the best shape of my life and about to embark on melting away virgin body fat but it is curious that there is always something to worry about.