MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Wednesday 14 May 2008

T Minus 11

Weight : 56.0 kg (123.2 lbs)
Yesterday's food : You have used 1415 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have -15 calories remaining. 15% of the calories are from fat, 41% from protein, 45% from carbs
Exercise : RPM
1 hour 15 min : 658 calories : 160 max hr : 132 average hr
Treadmill walk
32 min : 205 calories : 132 max hr : 112 average hr

Don't complain about wanting to lose more weight in a hurry or Coach will take your favourite thing away - no peanut butter for me. :(

I iz very sad ...

5 comments:

  1. Ohh No Miss K. I dont eat peanut butter very often but when I do I love it!
    Chin up sweetheart. Not much longer.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO love the pic, my daughter (2) did that recently with vegemite, only most of it ended up as a finger painting on my freshly painted kitchen walls *GRRRR*

    Im missing penut butter too *sook* ohh well, its not for too long huh?

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:09 pm

    Peanut butter is a problem for me. I have a little smear of it and next thing I know days later I'm battling major cravings until eventually out comes the spoon. I have a jar on the shelf taunting me right now. (I'm secretely jealous of you right now)

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer-but at least only for 10 days right?! :)
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:20 pm

    LOL, sorry babe, I am feeling your pain but your post made me giggle.... i think it was the picture
    S X

    ReplyDelete