|0800||english muffin, eggwhite, turkey, cheese|
|1300||refried beans, turkey, vegetables, cottage cheese|
|1530||eggwhites, PP, banana, crunchola, maple syrup, LF yogurt|
|1900||fish, chips, salad, pineapple|
|dinner + 2.5||peanut butter, icecream, ladybird crunch|
|training||body stretch class, chest, biceps, incline walk|
Bonked in the gym. Not sure if it was doing weights after yoga/pilates or because I didn't eat enough yesterday.
* Eating all on time and on plan. Although chips were not a perfect choice, I wanted them last night and I delayed gratification for a full 24 hours. A chance to demonstrate control
* Made it to a stretching class this morning even though I almost decided not to go at the last minute
* Felt like continuing to eat after meal #4 and meal #5 but didn't give in
* Cooked up a whole big packet of brown rice and froze it in portioned bags
Could do better
* Had way to much sodium today mostly due to the refried beans out of a can. I will make my own next time
* Could have pushed harder in the gym? or is it OK to accept that not every day can be 110%?
* I'm bored with journelling all this shit already
* I feel like I am hanging on to the edge of a cliff by my fingernails ...