MOVED

This blog has now moved to head ♥ heart ♥ health

Recent posts from head ♥ heart ♥ health

Sunday 8 June 2008

Post Comp Week 2 Review

In the spirit of disempowering the number on the scale, there will be no further public weigh ins. Instead, I will review the past week.

Eating
I had two major episodes of addictive overeating, one on Monday night and one on Friday night. Taking those into account I still averaged 1,931 calories a day and achieved a metabolically balanced state.

Training
I completed two RPM classes, 4 weight sessions, 3 cardio session and one stretching class. I had DOMs in my back and chest and mild DOMs in my legs after Friday's RPM class. I resumed taking fish oil tablets and started taking creatine on Friday. I felt stronger in the gym on Saturday shoulder pressing my heaviest weight ever. Sunday's training was not so stellar as I felt quite tired.

I trained for 6 hours and 58 minutes in 6 sessions. Average maximum heart rate was 148 and average heart rate 116.

Overall
An up and down week emotionally, physically and mentally. Still working on finding joy and balance in my eating and training.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:46 pm

    you will find that balance Katie, just dont be too hard on yourself, you have achieved lots and you are still training hard, balance will come when you find inner peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:42 pm

    It's all good Katie. Keep focused and keep moving towards the bright light.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete