|0800||slept in again|
|1030||oats, PP, yogurt, maple syrup, dried apricots|
|1300||english muffin, chicken, cheese, tomato, spinach, CC|
|1530||ladybird crunch, peanut butter, yogurt, strawberries|
|1800||chicken, brown rice, vegetables, CC, eggwhites|
|dinner + 2.5||oats, PP, yogurt, maple syrup|
|unplanned food||protein bar, dark chocolate|
|training stats||1 hr 30 : 631 calories : 157 max : 118 average|
|training||cardio coach #5, bosu squats, walk|
As you can see I have decided to record my weight again. As I am continuing to hop on the scales every morning and still trying to work out how many calories I can eat a day without gaining weight it seemed sensible to record it somewhere purely as data, not as any type of validation. Sounds like a feeble excuse I know, but bad luck!
No spin class today because it is a public holiday. Used the spin bike at the gym to do Cardio Coach #5 with Sean O'Malley.
* Although I ate unplanned food between meal #4 and #5 I didn't feel hungry at all for meal #6. Delayed it until before bed and just had a 1/2 serving of oats and PP so I could take my creatine. I wonder if the brown rice at dinner had anything to do with the satiety of the meal? I always feel full after starchy carbs - oats, rice, grainy bread, sweet potatoes.
* Good clean food today - nothing out of a can!
* No bingeing even though it was a cardio/RPM day
* Rode out several junk food cravings fueled by the thought that I had worked hard in the gym and could afford the calories
Could do better
* One Pepsi Max post workout and one can of Diet Coke after dinner